I have made these meatballs a thousand times over but I was not able to post it because I just cannot take a very nice photo out of it… Then I made it again the other day and I finally got a decent photo and I hope it will convince you to try this very simple recipe that my family love. These meatballs have mozarella cheese in them and I chose the GROUND CHICKEN BREAST TO MAKE IT HEALTHIER.
I added two eggs to make these meatballs extremely high in protein. I made a batch of these meatballs and froze them until I am ready to prepare them. Although it takes a little bit of work, it is cheaper and really moist. My children love to eat these meatballs dipped in hot sauce while I prefer it in the my pasta. Enjoy!
Check out these meatball recipes too for addtional Meatball ideas:
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup mozarella chesse
- ¼ cup traditional bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt ( add more salt when the meatballs are cooked)
- 2 tbsp or more of your favorite cooking oil to fry meatballs
- Pre heat oven at 375 C
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly and form into a small round ball. Meanwhile heat the cooking oil and fry the meatballs until brown in all sides.Then place the fried meatballs in a baking sheet and bake at 375 until meatballs are cooked through - around 20 minutes. Add salt for seasoning when done.
- These recipe yields 21 meatballs