I want to share with you this ground turkey recipe – Ground Turkey Burger . It is an easy turkey recipe for dinner. You can make it in less than 15 minutes. You can freeze these burgers or stick it in the fridge before grilling.
You can make a large batch of it and freeze it for the next meal. Or, if you are eating it right away, just set all the vegetables and garnishes on the table and have your clan create their own flavor of a healthy and easy dinner. I hope you will enjoy it! And follow me in Pinterest and PIN your favorites photos.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 slices-thick cut raw bacon or fried,sliced I I fry mine first and drain the excess oil OR you can just add the bacon raw)
- 2-3 tbsp Panko mixed with 2 -3 tbsp milk OR you can use 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp toasted cumin OR ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 small pieces of sweet red pepper, chopped OR 1 tbsp of finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients and for into patties. Grill patties and serve with vegetables and toasted buns.