Quinoa with Tomatoes and a Bunch of Green Onion in them, done in 20 minutes… So easy to make and it a family favorite. It is a healthy meal in a whim! Bound together with small amount of soy sauce to highlight the deliciousness. And it is Vegan All The Way!!!! Enjoy it!
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
I have to give myself a tap on the back because for 3 weeks now, I have been religiously going to the gym and actually eating right. I think I got the AHA moment when I had a very bubbly and chatty patient weeks ago. She was really friendly and she just brought light in the patient room; but when I brought her to the exam room, her look change from jolly to concern and disgust and remarked, ” Will I fit in there?” as she cowered with embarrassment. I feel sorry for her because she is so aware about her size and I can also empathize because it is really difficult to maintain a healthy weight.
In my job, I encounter heavy patients and they motivate me now to really work hard on maintaining a healthy weight because it is a fact that obesity really does contribute to some of these patients’ health problems. But maybe, they are also like me who hates the gym and who sometimes uncontrollably eat a lot good food and who maybe, just do not know what to do to be healthy… BUT THIS TIME, for two weeks now, I am really choosing to love myself y through exercise and eating healthy and this Quinoa with Eggplant and Tomato Stir Fry is good to start with…and if you fancy it it, I have several Vegan Meal Collection than you can choose from…
- 1 eggplant ( slice into bite size pieces )
- 8 oz grape or cherry tomatoes tomato
- ⅛ cup red onion ( chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic ( minced )
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- soy sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- 1½ cup cooked Quinoa
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- Add in garlic and cook until it turns into light golden brown.
- Add in onion nd tomato and saute tomatoes until wilted and add in eggplant. Cover and add in ¼ cup f water and cook until soft.Mix the ingredients so that it will be coated by the oil. Let the eggplant cook (add very small amount of water if necessary ).When eggplants are soft, season with soy sauce.Add in cooked Quinoa and mixed all of the ingredients.