How to cook Salmon? Well, you guys, this is just of the many ideas on how to prepare your Salmon – SALMON FOIL PACK WITH FRENCH FRIES.
What I am sharing with you today is this super easy dinner which I made right after I arrive from work. It is healthy, tasty and lemony. It is also good for your heart because I added some garlic on top of the salmon. I also made the French Fries for our carbs and bake it so that it is healthier. I am really hoping that you will love this, because I really believe that this will be a perfect meal for a busy home – It is QUICK, EASY AND SIMPLY DELICIOUS.
I have to be honest though,that there is no elaborate tastes in this meal unlike the Marinated Salmon I made before. The Salmon tastes is just simply accentuated by the lemon,garlic,salt and pepper. It was a hit with my family My son and husband who are not fish lovers loved it.
So this dinner starts with the salmon. I lined four pieces of sliced salmon on a foil and seasoned it with pepper and salt. I poured a small amount of canola oil around it and topped it with lemon. I put it on a pan and sealed it. Next is these sliced potatoes drench with salt,pepper and small amount of oil. I arranged it beside the sealed salmon and bake it in a pre heated 350 F oven and bake it for 45 to 50 minutes.
Although we could deep fry the potatoes and fry or grill the salmon, I decided not to because I did not have a time to watch over them while cooking….I have so many thing to do, so I decided to bake this meal so that I can do the rest of my chores.
So guys!!! Enjoy this meal as much as we do…
- 4 slices of Wild Salmon
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste (1/2 teaspoon each salmon slice )
- canola oil
- 4 slices of lemon
- 8 pieces medium sized potatoes,sliced thinly
- salt and pepper to tastes
- ¼ cup oil
- Line a big pan with tin foil.
- Spray tin foil and line Salmon.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper
- Pour the oil and drench salmon with with it.
- Top salmon with 1 lemon slice
- Then sprinkle garlic on the salmon
- Seal Foil
- In a large bowl, season potatoes with pepper and salt.
- Pour in cooking oil and mix potatoes .
- Line potatoes beside the Salmon and bake at pre heated oven for 45 minutes to an hour.