Sitaw with Giniling na Baka Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef chuck
- ¼ of green bell pepper, sliced in ¼ inch pieces
- ¼ of red bell pepper, sliced in ¼ inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic,crushed
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 1 6 inch long carrots, sliced in ¼ inch cube pieces
- 1 medium sized potato,sliced in ¼ inch cube pieces
- 7.5 oz green peas ( half can of the 15 oz)
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon Heinz Tomato Catsup
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat cooking oil and add in garlic. Cook until lightly brown in color.
- Add in onion and cook until transparent.
- Add the ground meat and cook until it changes color. Drain excess amount of oil.
- Add carrots, pepper and potato. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Season with catsup and season with pepper and pepper. Mix and cook some more for another 2 minutes.