Super Moist Pumpkin Bread is in the house today. I am celebrating Thanksgiving Day with this Pumpkin bread. First, I am so thankful that I just survived a freak car accident last week. So I am very thankful that I am okay, I am still alive and kicking writing this Super Moist Pumpkin Bread post. Another to be thankful is all the small blessings I receive each day; but most of all for the good health.
After my stint as a stay at home mom and I am now back working in healthcare, I cannot help but think how blessed and lucky I am for my good health. I have never been as appreciative of my health as it is now. Seeing my patients suffering, black and blue from chemotherapy, I cannot help but be filled with overwhelming compassion and I now have urgency to take care of my body. Although I am so motivated to do so, I also realize that no matter how religious he or she exercise and take care of their body, still sickness can plague us. I have seen first hand that diseases is not a partial devil. It affects the gorgeous and the simple, the rich and the poor, the young and the old.I have seen rich people whose money bears no weight with cancer and death. That is why at night,I now fervently pray for good health. To me, there is nothing more important.
And due to my line of work, I have become a better person. Everyday I try to let go of jealousy and worry. I try to be more loving to myself and others. I see to it that I forgive freely and I make sure I seize each small joy that the day offers: like the sunrise, the cold wind, my simple life and my kids ( no matter how much they senselessly disrespect me ),and I sought EACH MOMENT OF BLISS… LIKE THIS Super Moist Pumpkin Bread.
Indeed, simple and beautiful and in this case pleasing taste does not have to be complicated. Just like life, IT IS SIMPLE . I DON’T HAVE TO COMPLICATE IT; and with this realization, I am grateful.
And this SUPER MOIST PUMPKIN BREAD…
This pumpkin bread’s preparation is not difficult at all. And I am sure that the ingredients should be in your pantry. Of course you need the Pumpkin Puree in this but the most important ingredient in this Pumpkin Bread is the Pudding and Pie filling… this is what makes this Pumpkin Bread Super Moist.
And really, if there is one bread you should be making at this moment, it should be this pumpkin bread. I have made this pumpkin bread two weeks in a row and I still have pumpkin puree’ in the pantry so I don’t think my Pumpkin Bread will stop anytime soon.
Pair this bread with coffee or tea and savor the cinnamon smell and the taste of the cinnamon and sugar toppings. This is indeed one of those joys that you need to try…
- 1¼ cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter,melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can 15 oz 100 % Puree' Pumpkin
- 1 container 5.3 oz Greek Vanilla Non Fat Yogurt
- 1 box 3.5 oz Vanilla Pudding Pie Filling
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Put the wire rack of the oven in the middle. Pre heat oven at 350 F
- Brush bread pan with oil and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and mix until pale in color. Add in the eggs and Yogurt and mix until incorporated. Add the vanilla and pumpkin puree and mix gently just to incorporate.
- Put the flour, baking soda and Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling,cinnamon,salt and nutmeg in a separate bowl and mix using wire whisk.
- Add these dried ingredients to the wet ingredients and slowly mix together using a spatula. You can also mix it with electric mixer on low but do not over mix as it will make the bread hard. THE BATTER SHOULD LOOK THICK. BUT THAT'S OK.
- Pour the batter into the two bread pans and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar toppings.
- Bake for 25 minutes uncovered then another 25 minutes covered with foil.
- After 50 minutes, remove Pumpkin Bread and let it cool inside the bread pan.
- Mix the ingredients and top it onto the batter.